Apparently the name PC has not always been used with Mr W.P. Bluett of Brindabella putting forward an argument in 1953 that the original surveyors were instructed to name features after existing Aboriginal names and that this was not being adhered to with the appearance of a "Piccadilly Circus" sign at the mountains peak...
The Canberra Times - 11 September 1953
National Library of Australia
View Larger Map